Monday, February 1, 2010

Broth day 1...

Day one of broth came and went for me. However, compared to last time around (last NUT program)...in which my day one was a complete disaster mentally and physically for me...it was pretty good. After yesterday's 11 mile run with the Sunday clan and then Nan's yoga class last night, today was a much needed rest day from exercise. I went into work at 9am and then John and I headed up to Boulder to visit the Prana store in the afternoon...just got home in fact. So, the day was busy enough to keep me distracted from food. Of course, just for torture sake, the Prana store in Boulder is located in between a Haagen daaz and ben and jerry's...are you serious??? Ba!

Day one of broth is in the books...two more too go. Tomorrow night we have another NUT yoga class and group session. It will be great to reconnect with the group and get a bit o' support for the last day on Weds!

Nanight...much needed sleep for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Broth day? You are one brave soul... I had to live on broth for a while and it was not fun.

Koodos to you girl! :0)

HEAB said...

Prana...so jealous! I prefer their clothing over lululemon. You're on day 3 of broth Jillian. You're almost there!!!