Monday, November 30, 2009

Jill's Bday...

Such a fun day with Jill...the birthday girl! Lunch at Shuga's , an amazing place...and a bit o' shopping. In the eve, a bunch of friends got together to celebrate at our favorite local brewery, Trinity. Again, frustrated with the camera...still need practice in lots of various lighting in order to use the manual setting minus the frustrations (thanks for the help Ryan:))...but a few shots to put you in the moment. Happy Birthday Jill!

Shuga's...


Trinity...or Trinzo as we call it...:)



Ryan's beautiful/tasty cake he made for Jill...Ice cream cake none the less...



I am in love with this pic...capturing so much.


Up to no good...as usual.

1 comment:

HEAB said...

Happy Birthday Jill! I think your pictures are looking great. So jealous of your new camera, and I can't wait to see more photos. Also jealous of that crepe place in Manitou. Coffee in a pint glass - I love it! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving my friend. :)