Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Burrrr....

A frozen Sunday morning made Waldo Canyon a slippery, yet absolutely gorgeous, experience! Dani, Jess and I stopped numerous times to just take it all in...the silence, the iced-over spiderweb, and being surrounded by white.

PS- Spill/fall count for the winter so far...Dani-1, Jillian-1, Jess-0

With frozen eyelashes and leaves in hair, we went up to Dani's house up in Green Mtn Falls and enjoyed coffee and Oat Bran (Heather- you would have been in heaven!) with tasty toppings, fire-side...so peaceful and relaxing!

After breakfast I hurried home to grab my camera and take advantage of a frozen Colorado Springs. I stopped to take some shots of the pond by CC, Wood Ave, the paved path by The Navigators, and lastly, The Garden of the Gods.

I haven't learned a whole lot about Adobe Photoshop yet...I'm actually looking for a class at this moment in time...so these pics are pretty raw...simply using the new Canon! :) A few pics from Mom's bday lunch at Mona's, Adam's cute new cottage in Denver, and some Downtown Grand Junction art!

















3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would LOVE a class in photoshop. That is on my list of to-do this year. Let me know if you find one!

HEAB said...

Beautiful as always Jillian.

Coffee and oat bran in front of a warm fire? Yes, heaven indeed my friend. :)

Jess said...

Love these. The one of the trees, the garden path...you are good at this my friend. A beautiful eye you have!

J