Saturday, May 23, 2009

for Heather...and a coffee table...

Heather...the above pic is just for you...my first food picture post! It's my protein crepes with peanut butter (Naturally More- yummo) and vanilla yogurt in between and on top! Ha...love it! Thank you for continually motivating me to step beyond the healthy eating bounds...you are great! :)
"You need to get a life"- Dani. Quote of the eve. Hahaha. This is the reality of my life at this moment in time...marg glasses and chocolate wrappers on my temporary coffee table...a plastic bin with lid:).
Dani found it so entertaining that she had to document the occasion.

Better pics of the cottage to come...it is indeed coming along:).

1 comment:

HEAB said...

Jillian,
I'm totally honored. Your protein pancake looks delicious. You should see how much Naturally More CD goes through...he loves that stuff.

As long as there is chocolate on top, your coffee table looks perfect to me. :)