Tuesday, April 21, 2009

this and that...

Trying to catch up since I am in the midst of two new bloggers who are on top of the posting! Ok...where to start...

I'll start with the pic below...the Mogster. He is saying "will these cute eyes make you happy to come sleep/snuggle with me on the couch at 6am on a Saturday?..." Answer: yes.
The next pic below is part of my close circle of friends and Sunday running group. Dani and Staci have already posted on their blogs about how wonderful it is for all of us to get to start and finish a run together...and get to do whatever you need in the middle. Oh yeah, and the best part- getting to enjoy a scrumptious breakfast afterward. I absolutely love spending time with them and feel completely filled up when we drive off our separate ways for the remainder of the day.

No comments: