Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today...

...has been fantastic. :)

Started by waking up with no alarm, early enough to get going on the day. A bike/elliptical session at the gym...a PT session with my friend and savior, Christy (who is trying to fix me and Staci and stop us from all of our "bitchin".)...grocery store...some outstanding tennis with Dani...a visit and hug to my wonderful brother...and a cold beverage on a deck overlooking the Garden of the Gods.

Sigh. Wow...I am so enjoying this day. Off to dinner with friends...and so it continues.


Dani found some sweet shades on the courts...doesn't she look professional!
Shirts from the Austin race expo...good words for any runner. :)
Yes...We definitely will run for margaritas. Especially peach and 'black and gold' ones from Amanda's! :)

3 comments:

HEAB said...

Jillian,
Sounds like the perfect day to me. Promise to join me for a cold drink overlooking Garden of the Gods if Chris and I EVER get to Colorado? :)

Ute Pass Elementary said...

Would you tell the lady in the funky glasses no wonder she couldn't get a serve in - she is facing the wrong way!But she sure looks good!

Jillian said...

Hahah...Danster! :)
That lady in the funny glasses was making sure she looked fabulous before she actually had to serve it for real...that's all.

Maybe those glasses will help the backhand from sending balls over the side fence? :)