Monday, March 30, 2009

no time!

Haven't had a single moment to blog recently and it's annoying! Oh well...what can ya do ehh? My most exciting news is that I did an 80 min run on Santa Fe trail with Staci (& Dani too!) on Sunday and we both had no issues, injury-wise! It is still at 4min run/1 min walk...but that seems to be ok with the quad/IT and that's what's most important:). It was like a whole new experience for us...being outside, fresh air, a beautiful day...actually running...it was all like Christmas morning to us. After thinking for a long time that it will be forever until you are actually doing something again...actually being able to do it is the best feeling. Anyone who's been injured and had a long road to recovery knows what I am talking about. I'm about to hop on the yoga train for this month and do it as much as I can...which I'm really excited about!

Heather- your blog yesterday totally made me laugh...possibly because my brain functions just as yours does about exercise-ba!

More life changes to blog about at another time...

1 comment:

HEAB said...

Jillian!
So so happy your are running again pain free, and it sounds like you really enjoyed being back out on the trails.

Glad you enjoyed my post (thanks for the shout-out) and that you're filling your month with yoga. Me too!

Love, H.