Tuesday, September 16, 2008

loser...

I'm watching the first episode of the new season of The Biggest Loser (families) tonight...and I just love this show. Makes me think back at how much being a trainer did my heart good. I love watching people fight for something they truly want and need. Bob has 4 sets of married couples, and Jillian has 4 sets of parent/child teams.

There are many great shows getting started this week and next! The Office and Lipstick Jungle start next week-yeah! Oh, and a new show with Molly Shannon, 'Kath and Kim' premiers in 2 weeks...looks to be a funny! :) It's about a younger woman (Kim) who moves back in with her single, but dating, mother (Kath-Molly Shannon) after getting a divorce. All this talk makes me seem like a tv junkie...but in reality I don't have time to watch all that much...just the few I really enjoy:).

Adam is off on tour with A Novel Form and is having a blast. I talked with him today and they are actually traveling through Idaho...he says he is currently in Napoleon Dynamite's world. Cracked me up. Lamas, horses, cows. I asked him if he was going to be judging cow's milk later. I can hear the happiness and pleasure in his voice and it in turn makes me so incredibly happy for him.

Ok...getting ready for bed. Romester and I are off to the gym tomorrow morning, early...then meeting a friend for coffee before work! :)

Goodnight and hugs to all...:)

No comments: