Saturday, July 26, 2008

yikes...





Oh, last night was so fun! Maddy and I traveled up to Denver to watch my brother's band play ( A Novel Form)...and they killed it as usual! I get goosebumps every time I watch them...their sound is so unique and they sound so incredibly good live, it is unbelievable. Maddy and I had loads of laughs...good fun. 
www.myspace.com/anovelform

I am really nervous for the running adventure planned for tomorrow. I will be traveling to the top of pikes peak for the first time...and it will not be by car.  Funny...as I have lived here all my life! We will be parking at Elk Park...running to Barr Camp...and then up to the Summit. Yikes, Batman. Oh well...i know it will be an adventure...and i know i'll make it up...it just may involve more walking then i would like, but oh well ehh?! I'm sure there will be more to blog about later on this one! :)

Off to get ready for work...on a Saturday...boo-stick. 

Oh...and yesterday Maddy, Auntie Jeanne, my Mom and I went shopping...evidence in the pictures. Our mothers are so much alike in so many ways.  A few memories from the experience... neon skinny jeans, a drop in my mother's self-esteem as she tried on sunglasses, people half-dressed at the chapel hills mall. 


No comments: