Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a good day...

So, yesterday was a good day. Work was good...got pretty new shirts (no more Maili's favorite color:)) After work Beth came to the store and we walked down to the CC track for a speed workout.  I was a little weary as I hadn't done speed work since before Steamboat on June 1.  It was fun to be with someone for that type of workout...there were some randoms on the track...loads of kiddos with random toys...a few football guys/soccer girls...oh yeah, and a guy that was talking to himself as he was running.  Beth and I weren't sure if he was talking to us or himself...either way, not good. We had a good laugh about that one. After track hell...we went to Jose Muldon's with all the gals for Meg's Bday! :) We had yummy food/drinks...and it was great to catch up with everyone! Love the girl time.  Anywhoo...it was a great overall day and I totally crashed as soon as my head hit the pilla! :) 

No comments: