Friday, May 16, 2008

Realizations...

1. I've come to realize that my boobs:…get in the way a lot.

 2. I've come to realize that when I talk:…it’s probably comes out too fast.

 3. I've come to realize that, when I love someone:…they can do no wrong.

 4. I've come to realize that I need:...more balance in my life…hugs from those I love…to learn to let go.

 5. I've come to realize that I've lost:...my desire for independency.

 6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:...I feel like I can’t say no.

 7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk…I just can’t stop laughing…I have to let my foot hang down to touch the floor to prevent bed spinning! J

 8. I've come to realize that money:... can never bring you the true desires of your heart.

 9. I've come to realize that people:…all want one thing: to be loved.

 10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:…laughing, playing and caring.

 11.I've come to realize i have a crush on:...a total surprise.

 12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:…when I felt alone.

 13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is:…THE SHIZ!! iPhone I love you…

 14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning:…I already wanted a Wooglins Cherry White Chocolate muffin!

 15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night :..i have to check my alarm like 3 times!

 16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:…how much I love classical piano music.

 17. I've come to realize that babies:…make me so happy when I hold them.

 18. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace:…seeing a comment from a friend makes me happy

 19. I've come to realize that today I will be:..coughing and sucking down the ricola’s.

 20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:…be coughing and sucking down the ricola’s in Maili’s presence.

 21. I've come to realize that tomorrow will:…I have to work…but then get to hang out with my girls!

 22. I've come to realize that I really want to:…be content.

 23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this:…I don’t know…they may be coughing too…so like me, don’t feel like doing anything productive

No comments: