Saturday, May 24, 2008

a real weekend...?

I just heard a load of huge fireworks outside...hum...wonder what the occasion is? 

I have 2 days off in a row and I am super excited! After a long day today I am looking forward to a low key day of relaxing, followed by a family bbq and friend's wedding! :) 

I miss my Romi.  She is in Cali visiting the fam. Home is not the same without her...without the Gooodmoorrrnings...coffee on the porch...laughing at girls on tv with Bobby's World hairstyles. I love and miss you Romester! 

I had a wicked experience with the vertigo on thursday night.  It was not good. Period. Ear plugged...8 barfos later...phoned mom to come to the rescue. Staci kept me distracted on the phone until she arrived with drugs to help the spinning stop.  Again, no good at all. Woke up the next morning and my ears had unplugged enough for the dizzies to stop, thank goodness! This is the third time this has happened to me...but it had never been this bad.  I need to remember that when i'm getting over a cold that my ears will in fact plug and I need to be careful! Overall, lesson learned! Thanks Mom for coming to the rescue ...staying up late...making me feel better... and caring for me. Thank you Staci for talking me through something I hate the most (throwing up)...trying to solve my pluggage...and simply being there for me:).   

No comments: