Tuesday, April 22, 2008

nonsense...

Hi to all...
Nothing really new or interesting to write for today.

Oh a thought...I am really looking forward to going to Nathrop, CO with good friends next weekend to watch studly Jeff race...how fun is this going to be! :) Yay! I will definitely be ready for a mild escape! What an adventure this will be!

Our book club has just picked the next book...'Three Cups of Tea'.  I've heard good things about this read so i'm looking forward to it! More blogging on this later i'm sure once it's started!

My brother Adam is leaving to go to vegas this weekend and I will admit that I'm totally jealous! But, on the other hand I am excited for him to go as he just turned 21...I know he will have so much fun! I'm scared to hear stories once he returns!! 

Ok...off to bed now! I hope everyone has a great hump day!

No comments: